Thursday, January 27, 2011

AdventureCraft Dev Blog

This will become the AdventureCraft dev blog and this being the first post I figure I should describe Adventure Craft.  It is a mod for Minecraft based around allowing users to craft dungeons that similar nature to Zelda dungeons for others to play.  Anyways the best way to understand the mod is to watch a couple videos.




In the future, I will be posting what I'm working and previews of new features and keep users updated on my my current top 5 todo list.

1. Finish the hookshot
2. Bomb and breakable blocks for the bomb
3. Signs & Chests Triggering
4. Movable blocks
5. General Improvements to existing features

#5 will be a continual goal with additional features of items like more trigger targets for triggers and controllable health and damage for mob spawns.

1 comment: