Saturday, February 19, 2011

Message and Timer Blocks r324

A new release is ready for release!
  • Message Blocks - Can display text in the chat or play a sound from the sound directory of the map directory
  • Timer Blocks - Can trigger a target for a specified amount of time then be passive for a specified amount of time
  • Water can now be colorized with a waterMap.png specifying the color at a block.
  • Hearts are now 4 health each instead of 2 health
  • Bug fixes regarding trigger memory and trigger inverter blocks
  • Lines are now rendered displaying what triggers what in debug mode


1 comment:

  1. Possible bug - I think the music block has stopped working. I'm pretty sure I've got the music in the right place because it's showing up in the list when I click the block, but no matter how I try, I can't get it to trigger. I know the file works because I've tested it on other maps before.

    ReplyDelete