Before the first NPC release I want these features in the game.
- Ability to select a skin
- Ability to select the NPC name
- NPC has a nameplate if you can see them
In the future, I want these features.
- Can give the NPC armor to wear
- Can give the NPC an item to equip
- The NPC can follow a path
- The NPC can attack mobs/players
I still want stores but I might do that through a special block.
Regarding the cutscene camera, there is still features I want to add before I consider them finished.
- Camera blocks can trigger a target when the cutscene elapses
- A full screen image can be applied (either aspect correct or not depending on the user)
- Ability to disable the UI while the cutscene is going.
- Ability to select the type of interpolation to use between points. (None, linear, or cubic)
- Ability to delete cutscene points without clearing everything
Anyways, it will probably be earliest Sunday before I get out a new release since I'm going to busy with PyCon.