- Sounds can be overridden by being placed in the soundOverrides directory (needs to be the same folder structure as the resources directory).
- Message and Music blocks when editing can have multiple pages for sounds.
- Music being played is saved on exiting a save and stopped then restarted when loading the save again.
- New items can be created in script either via Item(itemID), Item(itemID, quantity), Item(itemID, quantity, damage).
- Changed getBlockId to getBlockID and setBlockId to setBlockID.
- Can sleep scripts via time.sleep(seconds) (note if you do this currently with OnUpdate scripts you will have multiple ones executing at the same time till I change it so you can only have one per block/entity at a time).
- The current AC version is now displayed alongside the MC version.
- Fixed being able to access from scripting swapOffhandWithMain and addItem.
- Removed the multiplayer button.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
r651 - A Myriad of Changes
Posted by Cryect at 10:24 PM