- Adds Pegasus Boots, which allow for double jump and wall jumping.
- Can open chests with swords now.
- Items no longer swap if left clicking with no item in the offhand.
- EntityLiving have the new additional varibles
- canWallJump - Can this entity wall jump or not by jumping when colliding against a wall
- timesCanJumpInAir - How many times can this entity jump in the air
- jumpsInAirLeft - How many jumps are remaining for this entity in the air (this gets reset to timesCanJumpInAir upon landing)
- item_onAddToSlot_%d.js, item_onAddToSlot_%d_%d.js, item_onRemovedFromSlot_%d.js and item_onRemovedFromSlot_%d_%d.js are new scripts that get executed when the specified item is added/removed from a slot. slotID is loaded with the slot number that the item is being removed/added to.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
r911 - Pegasus Boots
First feature for player movement is the Pegasus Boots. With them you can double jump (meaning jump once in the air) and wall jump by jumping as you collide with a wall.
Posted by Cryect at 4:07 PM