- attackStrength works with bats, skeletons, skeleton bosses, skeleton guns, slimes, wolves, and zombie pistols. attackStrength controls the explosion radius of creepers and ghast fireballs. Added slime- and wolf-related methods.
- NPC now uses the scripted's pathing code instead of its own for pathing home
- Can toggle NPC pathing home on and off
- Scripting functions of getPathToHome/setPathToHome
- Adds a track player option for head tracking
Friday, June 17, 2011
Gone for a few days and r834
Just letting you all know that I'm going to be gone till Tuesday. As a result I won't be working on any features this weekend, but when I get back I hope to finish up NPC's to be fully scripted as well work on the in game map downloader.
Posted by Cryect at 11:28 PM